Infra Team Lead
1 year ago
Industry: Computer and information technology
Role: Information technology
Salary Range: Confidential
Reports to: Infrastructure Engineering Team Manager
Our client is a young, agile, and dynamic B2B service provider for many large reputable companies within the technology, betting, and gaming industries. The company has a fast-paced multinational culture and a fantastic opportunity for stepping up in your career and becoming an instrumental part of the team.
The Infrastructure Team Lead role is to ensure the stable operation of the production infrastructure systems, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, including physical Server, storage, and Virtualization technologies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain Physical and Virtual Server Infrastructure based on HP Blade Server and Vmware Technologies
- Maintain the production storage systems, based on NetApp FAS and Pure Storage
- Maintain the physical database environments from a systems and OS perspective
- Deploy new back-end server and storage systems
- Familiarity with backup solutions and strategies including disk and tape-based systems.
- Troubleshooting of NetApp FAS series-based SAN and NAS running C-Mode and 7-Mode, including NFS, CIFS, FCP, and ISCSI protocols
- Brocade and Cisco MDS based fabric zoning and configuration.
- Configuration and maintenance of SAN based replication (Network and FCP based)
- Working knowledge of VMware ESXi with clustering and HA
- VMware ESXi management and integration with NetApp and Pure Storage technologies
- Good working knowledge of scripting
- Documents Server, Services and Application Environments
- Measures Risks (Risk Assessment exercises) and provide recommendations accordingly
- Act as the deputy of the Team Manager
- Shall be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the team, including documentation of guidelines and procedures, assignment of work schedule and tasks, and alignment of team shift rotations
- Maintains and reports on the team's Key Performance Indicator and shall participate and execute projects/initiatives.
- Assisting and giving inputs on team's performance appraisals The Team lead does not have direct reports.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 10 or more years of relevant working experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
- Experience migrating, patching, and upgrading Virtualization and Storage technologies
- Experience in Disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Ability to work on call in a 24/7 environment
- Written and verbal communication skills to address all levels within the organization
- Ability to read and analyze business processes, procedures, training material
- Military experience is an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability, strong judgment, and the ability to deliver high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure with strong operational background
- Very high work ethics and personal integrity