LPG bobtail Truck Driver
1 month ago
Industry: Oil & Gas
Maintain and Prepare bobtail truck for LPG loading and delivery i.e. fuel and oil checks, Tyre checks, Loading and offloading LPG product. To transport clients’ products in a safe and timely manner and as required. The individual is responsible for ensuring efficient service delivery in the course of their work so that the business runs smoothly.
- Loading and offloading LPG product.
- Drive truck to deliver LPG to customer's premises.
- Monitor and maintain record of all meter counts.
- Compliance to all safety conditions.
- Daily loading and delivery record report.
- Perform basic and simple repairs on the truck (mechanic/driver).
- Support LPG Plant operation whenever truck driving is not available.
- Adhere to planned routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Follow up on documents required - invoices, B/Ls, statements, KRA documents in liaison with the HOD.
- Any other assignments as delegated by the supervisor.
- Must be able to exercise initiative to source bulk delivery client.
- Understand how to read the rotor gauge.
- Have sound knowledge of safety measures involved in handling of LPG & LPG Truck.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction, great planning skills and coordination, Time management skills and problem-solving skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- A valid Driving license with minimum 2 years LPG truck experience.
- Minimum of 25years old, with traceable history of previous employment.
- Proper knowledge of traffic rules and regulation especially for bobtail truck.
- Preferably male with good knowledge of the western region routes.
- EPRA License and national ID holder.
- Must be willing to travel.