Maintenance Superintendent - Engineer
Posted 1 week ago
Position: Maintenance Superintendent-Engineer
Reports to: Plant manager
Location: Wote- Makueni
Our client in manufacturing industry, is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Superintendent/Engineer. Successful candidate will be responsible for assuring maintenance plan definition and updating.
Main accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Assuring Maintenance plan definition and updating.
- Assuring field Maintenance operative procedure definition and implementation
- Maintenance policy definition and implementation.
- Technical modifications proposals.
- Failure and criticality analysis review and recommendations drawing to production operations.
- Ensure that the Operative Maintenance staff and Maintenance engineering staff are functioning under an optimized operational organization e.g.: available manpower, budget, machineries, equipments, tools.
- Responsibility and coordination of the main maintenance disciplines sections: mechanical, electrical, instrument
- Responsible for all the maintenance activities performed on site, reliabilities of the plant including all the equipment, machinery, etc. and their technical performance.
- Coordination of scope of work and during the execution phase of modification/improvement required.
- Responsible for the optimization of the maintenance cost and issuance of the yearly maintenance budget.
- Responsible as performing authority of all the relevant activities performed by Maintenance team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in mechanical, Civil engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing \ production plant, preferably vegetable oil extraction plant.
- Preferred construction maintenance experience.
Knowledge from other Prof. Areas
• Construction Works
Required personal capabilities
Analysis, Problem Solving, Results orientation, Team work, Positive attitude, Energy, Flexibility/lateral thinking.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement