2 months ago
Industry: Human Resource Management
Role: Accounts Receivables
We are looking for a candidate to fill the position of Accounts Receivable.
As the Accounts Receivable you will be responsible for continuously improving operational processes, designs, and implementation to ensure that client invoices and debt collection are done accurately on a timely manner. Also maintain a great team work to enhance effective internal/external client relationships within own area of responsibility.
- Prepare Monthly Rolling Net Sales Forecasts
- Generate all client’s invoices.
- Responsible for TIMS ETR receipt matches with Sage invoices sales income.
- Responsible of generating IFRIS invoices and ensure they match with sage invoices.
- Responsible for ensuring all invoices are paid on time as per the terms of agreement.
- Responsible for ensuring all invoices are sent to all clients on time and resolve any disputed amounts.
- Generate credit notes on all disputed invoices as agreed with supervisor and clients
- Cleaning up aging summary and generate a weekly report on all outstanding debts.
- Responsible for generating sales projection on bi-weekly and share recommendations on top line.
- Responsible for overseeing, recording all payment receipts and reconcile any variances monthly and leave no outstanding disputed figures.
- Responsible for collecting Withholding tax, filing, and reconciling any variances with customers.
- Responsible for overseeing sharing monthly statement of accounts with all clients
- Responsible for overseeing sharing payment receipts with all clients.
- Oversee neat and chronological filing of customer invoice, ETR and monthly Z report and credit notes.
- Responsible for customer creations, modifications, or deletions, change customer status
- Responsible for notifying management accounts that are overdue
- Responsible for maintaining a healthy aging accounts.
- Responsible for notifying accounts that are likely to become bad debts and clear write-offs on sage system with supervisor’s approval
- Custodian and overseeing of customer credit terms
- Responsible for overseeing payment allocation and withholding tax matching.
- Responsible for supplier netting off with supervisor’s approval
Audit and Tax management
- Responsible for ensuring the collection and filing of VAT and customer Withholding taxes.
- Responsible for working on sales VAT and follow up on payment with the Finance and management.
- Responsible for responding to audit queries on sales and VAT management within the company.
- Liaise with external accountant on sales figures and respective ledgers.
- Responsible for any external audit matters in relation with sales.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 Years’ experience.
- CPA is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Sage accounting is an added advantage.
- Good Excel skills in spreadsheet creation and updating
- Good understanding of VAT taxation.
- Good understanding of invoicing and withholding processes
- Excellent customer excellence skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and high levels of integrity.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Attention to detail to maintain high levels of accuracy
- Strong team player.
- Computer proficiency in Excel, word and emails.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.