Human Resource Executive
8 months ago
Industry: Human Resource Management
Role: Human resources
Salary Range: Confidential
We are looking for an individual to fill the position of Human Resource Executive.
The position works hand in hand with the HR Supervisor to ensure smooth-running of the HR operations services by rendering services that include recruitment support, contracting, deployment, coordinating the induction process, training and development, performance monitoring and coordinating the general compliance of employment law and records management
HR Support Services
- Responsible for issuing employment contracts, renewal, and termination of employee contracts for employees while ensuring legal compliance
- Responsible for Providing basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Responsible for implementing relevant standard Operating Procedures for the HR Operations
- Responsible for developing/guiding staff induction and orientations
- Ensure all employees have copies of the following documents before on boarding; PIN, NSSF, NHIF, ID, Passport Photo/ HELB repayment details/ Account number/ Telephone numbers/ Duly filled personal details form
- Ensure full compliance in relation to health and safety including PPE use, soft training skills on health and safety as well as 100% implementation of the accident reporting policy.
- Responsible for PPE inventory management.
- Responsible for keeping an updated inventory of operations tools including but not limited to phones, computers while effectively managing insurance and claims
- Responsible for managing timely payroll processing.
- Timely resolving of all payroll related issues.
- Responsible for maintaining staff discipline/ conflict resolution to ensure high performance levels.
- Responsible for managing leave of absence for employees while ensuring adequate and timely replacement cover is provided to ensure zero interruptions operations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all payroll in-puts are submitted as per company policy every month in liaison with your supervisor and the accountant in charge
- Responsible for ensuring that correct employee details are harvested and uploaded into the IHRS system for payroll processing and statutory remittance.
- Maintain a master roll for all temporary employees detailing monthly salaries and statutory deductions as required by law.
- O Level/ KCSE minimum grade of C Plus
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or CHRP
- A minimum of one to two year’s hands on experience in HR
- In depth understanding of Kenyan Labor laws
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Confident orator, strong work ethics, reliability, and integrity.
- Strong people management skills
- Candidates located in Nakuru are encouraged to apply
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.