Last Mile Associate
Posted 1 week ago
Industry: Commercial & Retail Industry
Salary Range: KES 60,000-70,000
The Last Mile Associate is responsible for supporting the effective operations of the Last Mile in terms of on-time delivery and quality delivery within the agreed cost and budget for online business channels, such as e-food, non-food, and marketplace, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the effective operating model for the e-Commerce Last mile deliveries using internal and/or 3P service providers.
- Contribute to the development of detailed processes, quality control measures, and KPIs for a seamless and effective last-mile operation.
- Review daily reporting for all internal/external customers to assess performance and full order management.
- Liaise with the IT team for related IT issues which affect the day-to-day working of the site and liaise with the IT team to ensure issues are resolved immediately.
- Find the most appropriate solution to deliver goods to end customers to offer the best-unified customer experience for the country at the lowest cost.
- Implement the delivery of service contracts with providers/suppliers and ensure these are up to date with their accurate application.
- Ensure that the logistics services providers & suppliers upload accurate information & documents in the Transport Delivery System.
- Ensure compliance that all cash handling during the last-mile operations is as per the company’s defined guidelines and procedures.
- Coordinate last-mile resources as per the forecast provided by the different business units.
- Ensure required resources (vans, Bikes, and Drivers) are always available at all operational
- Participate in the daily team meetings and provide inputs for operational enhancements.
- Support and track both home deliveries and returns to/from stores/DC/suppliers.
COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION QUALIFICATION, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Commerce, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant equivalent.
- Training in E-Commerce Operations, SEO, or SEM.
- Problem-solving skills and detailed oriented.
- Analytical skills, trouble-shooting skills; planning, and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills – MS Office, SAP, Salesforce, advanced Excel skills.
- Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills and people agility with a high level of collaboration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong initiative drive and organizational skills.
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills.
- Good problem-solving and project management skills.
- English (Full professional proficiency - Required).
Minimum Required Experience:
- 2 years of professional work experience working in logistics and supply chain.
- E-commerce Fulfillment and Last Mile Experience.
- Commercial knowledge is preferred.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.