Solar Project Manager
Posted 3 weeks ago
Role: Project Management
REPORTING TO: Manager/ Director
Our client is a leader in Renewable energy Solutions in Kenya and is looking for a Solar Project Manager.
Responsible for creating Solar enquires, Project and tendering, proposal submission, getting Solar projects, and execution.
The main internal and external contacts (other than your immediate department) with whom you need to consult. You will be required to maintain strong customer relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create solar inquiries.
- Solar Project proposals submission and follow-ups.
- Knowledge in Solar Project management, tendering, and contracts execution
- Solar Project execution
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Solar Tender preparations and finalizations.
- Build and promote strong customer relationships by understanding and fulfilling their needs.
- Gathering and sharing the info about the Market potential, competitors’ activities, Strategy for business promotion, etc. with management.
- Technical background in Solar projects
- Solar project knowledge from site survey to preparing techno commercial proposals.
- Project management skills including project execution and supervision.
- Solar System Monitoring.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- The ability to talk to people from all social groups, including high-end decision-makers to close deals.
- Well-presented and articulate.
- Entrepreneurial skills with the ability to take initiative.
- Persuasiveness and Strategic Thinking.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Energy Engineering.
- Over 7 years experience in Solar Energy project management and 5 Years being in senior Level.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.