Posted 4 weeks ago
Industry: Health care
Role: Technical Officer
Salary Range: KSH 200,000-250,000.
Our client Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is seeking the services of a Technical Officer to be assigned to a Public Office. This is a full-time short-term position up to March 2023.
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Assists the implementation of various projects that the client is undertaking, including field research on health financing research and implementation guidelines on healthcare financing.
- Carries out background research on the above-mentioned, as guided.
- Facilitates the work of the technical staff/assistants on a day-to-day basis, as required.
- Attends all meetings as desired and identify, record all action items, for follow-up and necessary action.
- Assists generating the reports and the Powerpoint presentations as guided.
- Perform additional duties when required.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Public Health; Health Policy Analysis and Planning; Health Economics; Health Systems Management; Health Economics; Health Financing.
- At least 5 years of working experience in health sector in Kenya.
- Experience in project management is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Team player.