Remote or Onsite IT Tech Support
Hybrid (Both Remote & Onsite)
Posted 1 month ago
Industry: Oil & Gas
Role: Information technology
Salary Range: $850 - $1,250
REPORTING TO: Head of IT
The role holder will be responsible for Stakeholder Management at the following levels:
- Media Agencies
- Publishing Companies
- Suppliers and Service Providers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Maintain an updated asset list/register.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with local vendors/suppliers.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- User Training/Induction
- Experience with MS365 environments
- Experience with Microsoft Intune and Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Experience with OneDrive Sync and SharePoint.
- Experience with Microsoft Business Central.
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and videoconferencing devices is a must
- Experience with Mersive devices.
- Helpdesk Ticketing (providing technical support across the company)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC/NAV experience.
- SharePoint design experience is a plus
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Minimum 3+ years of experience.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Quick adaptation to new concepts.
- Clear, precise, and concise business communication (written & oral).
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Work Ethic.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.