Generators Sales Engineer
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is a leader in Generators and is looking for a Generator Sales Engineer.
Sales of high-capacity Generators and achieving monthly sales target set every month.
The main internal and external contacts (other than your immediate department) with whom you need to consult. You will deal with customers and endeavor to maintain good relationships with all clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and forecast the sales volume based on market potential.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Create inquiries and convert them into sales.
- Tender preparations and order finalizations.
- Build and promote strong contractor/customer relationships by understanding and fulfilling their needs.
- Gathering and sharing the info about the Market potential, competitors’ activities, Strategy for business promotion etc. with management.
- Concentrate on payments and debt collection.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Preferably in Mechanical or Electrical.
- Or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience in Generator sales.
- Proven sales Experience in dealing with sales of high-capacity Generators from 500 to 5000 KVA is a MUST.
- Experience in selling generators in hospitals, Factories, Manufacturing and Commercial buildings
- A track record of meeting sales targets consistently.
- Extensive networks with Contractors and Consulting Engineers are an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills to communicate effectively.
- The ability to talk to people from all social groups, including high-end decision-makers, and to close deals.
- Well-presented, articulate, and Ability to take the initiative.
- Strong presentation skills and strong Business Development skills.
- Good persuasive and interpersonal skills.
- Have high energy, demonstrated ability to deliver results, and meet strict deadlines.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.