Compressor Sales Engineer
1 year ago
Salary Range: Confidential
Our client is a leader in Air compressors in Kenya and is looking for a Compressor Sales Engineer.
Sales of Generator and achieve monthly sales target set every month.
The main internal and external contacts (other than your immediate department) with whom you need to consult. You will be required to maintain strong customer relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and forecast the sales volume based on market potential.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Create inquiries and convert them into sales.
- Tender preparations and order finalizations.
- Build and promote strong contractor/customer relationships by understanding and fulfilling their needs.
- Gathering and sharing the info about the Market potential, competitors’ activities, Strategy for business promotion etc. with management.
- Concentrate on payments and debt collection.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Preferably in Mechanical or Electrical.
- Or Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years Experience in Compressor sales.
- Proven sales Experience in dealing with sales of Compressors is a MUST.
- Experience in selling compressors to Petro stations, hospitals, Factories, and Manufacturing firms.
- A track record of meeting sales targets consistently.
- Extensive networks within the manufacturing sector, factories, and Petro stations are an added advantage.