Posted 1 month ago
Industry: Advertising and marketing
Salary Range: Ksh 40,000 - 50,000
Our client is an industry leader in visual communication in the East African region, with roots dating back over 30 years. They operate a state-of-the-art facility with expertise in petroleum retail, automotive, financial, leisure, and healthcare sectors. With their highly experienced and qualified teams, they can meet the diverse needs of any interior or exterior branding concepts. Our client is looking to fill the position of Graphic Designer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with various departments to conceptualize, design, and deliver highly creative and effective designs on time.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Prepare rough design drafts and present ideas.
- Amend designs after feedback, and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Print final designs on a Large Format Digital Printer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Conceptual thinker, pushing ideas in equal measure to design style.
- A keen eye for typography, aesthetics, and attention to detail.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Expertise in the use of Illustrator and Photoshop design software.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Can work with little or no supervision.
- Can work extra hours when the need arises.
- A team player.
- The ability to operate a Digital Large Format Printer is a MUST.
- Diploma in Graphic Design.
- 0.5-3 years experience in operating and maintaining Large Format Digital Printers.
- 2-3 years experience in MS Office Suite, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to develop strong working relationships with both internal and external sources, must be very articulate.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of Auto CAD will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office (Ms-Word & Ms-Excel), and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
SUMMARY OF MUST-HAVES
- Experience in operating and maintaining Large Format Digital Printers.
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator. (Adobe Photoshop will be an added advantage)
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.