Posted 2 months ago
Industry: Human Resource Management
Client: Flexi Personnel Limited
REPORTING TO: Payroll Supervisor
We are seeking to recruit a Payroll Intern to join our team.
Responsible for working with the payroll accountants to support the business and payroll operational processes.
- Support the payroll accountants on the processes they will be trained in.
- Assist in collating payroll information required for accurate invoicing to be done.
- Assist in maintaining and updating records on the system.
- Assist in accurate filing of statutory records.
- Assist in filing of payroll documents for allocated accounts and ensuring all payroll files are updated monthly and ready for an audit process at all times.
- Any other role assigned to you by your supervisor or senior management.
- Applicants who have a KCSE certificate (B minus and above) are encouraged to apply.
- KATC finalist or
- CPA Part 1 all, Part 2 all & Part 3 all will be an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail
- Computer proficiency
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Very strong planning and Organization skills
- Spreadsheet creation and updating
Applicants who had previously applied should not reapply.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement