IT Support Engineer
Posted 2 months ago
Role: Information technology
REPORTING TO: Head of IT
Our client who is an Oil Marketing Company licensed to undertake the businesses of Importation, Wholesale & Exportation of Petroleum Products is looking to fill the position of IT Support Engineer.
The IT Support Engineer is responsible for Stakeholder Management at the following levels:
- Media Agencies
- Publishing Companies
- Suppliers and Service Providers
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Maintain asset list up to date.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with local vendors.
- Maintain and update documentation of procedures and configurations.
- User Training/Induction.
- Knowledge of MS365 environment
- Knowledge of OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of Teams and videoconferencing devices.
- Helpdesk Ticketing (providing technical support across the company).
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Quick adaptation to new concepts.
- Clear, precise, and concise business communication (written & oral).
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Work Ethic.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.