Fuel Pump Attendants
Posted 4 months ago
Industry: Oil & Gas
Role: Service Attendant
Location: Lela Maseno.
To deliver excellent services to customers who are buying fuel and offering other services such as windscreen cleaning and oil checks.
The attendants will also be in-charge of keeping the service station neat and clean as needed, as well as replying to client queries and offering guidance as needed.
Candidate roles and responsibilities:
- Conducts all product sales transactions accurately.
- Dispensing fuel to customer vehicles as per amount of purchase.
- Basic checks on water and oil levels on customer vehicles for top up where necessary.
- Cleaning windshields of customer vehicles.
- Checking the airflow of tires and pumping them up if required.
- Changing flat tires.
- Selling Lubricants, LPG & accessories and other white products i.e. Kerosene.
- Maintain and enhance health, safety, security, and Environment quality standards as required by the client.
- Maintain high housekeeping standards and ensuring that the station is always ready for customers.
- A diploma certificate or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in similar role.
- excellent selling skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools.