Field Acquisition Sales Representative II
Posted 1 month ago
About the role.
The EMEA mobility business is building a small cities field acquisition team with the main objective to grow supply in ~120 cities across 13 countries by the end of 2022.
The Acquisition Expert is a unique role, the Acquisition Expert will act as the client’s eyes and ears on the market and make sure that our supply will meet the demand, through conducting proactive calling & market visits to sell client’s value proposition to prospective drivers.
- Participate in market visits to generate driver leads.
- Conduct info sessions with current and prospective Uber drivers to sell Uber value’s proposition.
- Participate in outbound call campaign to prospective drivers or newly signed up drivers.
- Manage the interactions with existing/prospective drivers to understand their needs, concerns, and goals, pitch Uber as a solution.
- Support drivers through the signup process and ensure they’re ready to take their first trips soon after.
- Manage strategic partnerships with third-party Incredible at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can make the most complex products incredibly simple for consumers to understand. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy. You shine at copywriting.
- Act as a voice of the customer capturing insights at every opportunity.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Management, or related field from a recognised university.
- At least 4 years experience in a consumer product marketing role.
- Previous experience in an inside and /or field sales position (ideally) or client-facing position.
- Highly self-motivated & autonomous: understand what their goals are, strive to find more efficient ways of getting things done, and don’t require constant reminders to complete tasks.
- Action-oriented: ability to take practical action to deal with a problem or situation.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
- People person: you love talking to people and getting them excited.
- Adaptable: ability to stay poised and organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- Problem solving skills: when you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it.
Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.