Stock Inventory Controller
Posted 5 months ago
Industry: Advertising and marketing
Salary Range: Ksh 30,000 - 40,000
Our client is an industry leader in visual communication in the East African region, with roots dating back to over 30 years. They operate a state-of-the-art facility with expertise in petroleum retail, automotive, financial, leisure, and health care sectors. With their highly experienced and qualified teams, they are able to meet the diverse needs of any interior or exterior branding concepts. Our client is looking to fill the position of a STOCK INVENTORY CONTROLLER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to ensure the quality of stock purchases.
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing.
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking and out-of-stock (OOS).
- Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems.
- Actively participating in inventory audits
- Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to management.
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records.
- Track shipments and address any delays
- 1-3 years of experience Stock & Inventory Management
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks as an inventory management software is a MUST
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.