OPERATIONS AND ANALYTICS SPECIALIST
Posted 1 month ago
About the role.
Our Operations teams work where client’s technology meets the real world. We own city-specific business outcomes and bridge our overall business strategy with local needs. Operations teams run the rider and driver lifecycle, work on continuously improving the rider and driver experience, and fuels the growth of the business by ensuring new and existing rider segments increasingly engage with our wider portfolio of products.
- Data Analytics - Write SQL queries and conduct deep analysis that impact business outcomes across rider and driver verticals. This also involves data support to other teams across SSA.
- Problem Solving - Tackle business challenges by identifying the root cause and implementing effective solutions (e.g., how to identify and target riders who are most likely to benefit from specific types of products, or how to foster the retention and engagement of our high-frequency riders).
- Strategic planning - The ideal candidate will be hugely involved in formulating the growth strategy for all products and deep analysis to support decision making.
- Cross-functional teamwork and stakeholder management - Engage with several functions across the business - policy, communications, product, marketing, legal, and external partnership management.
- Project management and execution - Plan and project lead multiple projects and have the ability to execute in a constantly evolving, complex environment.
- A bachelor's degree in commerce, finance, or Information technology from a recognised university.
- Post graduate degree is an added advantage.
- Proficient with advanced Excel/Google sheets.
- More than 3 years experience with SQL is mandatory.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- A prior experience working in a start-up, tech company or a consulting firm.
- Evidence of strong data analytics, you know the details that matter.
- You demonstrate humility, respect others and work well in a team.
- Understanding and being fully aware of how our business operates and how it makes money and sustains profitable growth, now and in the future.
Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.