Intern Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Posted 6 months ago
Industry: Human Resource Management
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Flexi Personnel limited is looking to hire an intern to join their team in Nairobi for search engine optimization. You will be responsible for managing SEO activities such on page SEO, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search engines.
- Engage in intense research in latest SEO technological advancements and effecting those changes in to the organization website for increased visibility
- Keep abreast with changing SEO requirements on web vitals to ensure we remain visible on the SEO engines for increased traffic
- Use advanced SEO tools to continually improve the site by addressing accessibility and management, Snippets design, content guidance for SEO, Backlinks, Website instructiveness.
- Assist the content team with Content Marketing strategies to ensure the content talks to the audience we are targeting.
- Research on the Latest trends on SEO to stay in the game as the world of Internet keeps changing.
- Ensure blogs posted have SEO metrics; Meta Description and Meta tags, H1, H2 and H3 tags- all blogs done from google/ tracking the position of the master articles Keywords optimization by finding out the best and most powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Check on Backlinking, Linlinking and Disavowing links to ensure the Domain Rating improves.
- Analyze keywords and SEO strategies being used by our competitors
- Diploma/ Degree information technology, marketing, or business
- Passion for SEO
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement