Senior HR Consultant(Juba, South Sudan)
Posted 6 months ago
Industry: Human Resource Management
Reports to: Human Resource Administration Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our Client is looking for a Senior HR Consultant to join their team in Juba South Sudan to initiate and support HR projects in the development and implementation of various HR functions.
- Perform a review of existing Human Resource Systems and practices considering international best practices and principles.
- Initiating and leading Human Resource Programs and Projects.
- Develop key Human Resource process assets HR specific strategy, Human Resource Commission, optimal standards, processes, and process maps among others.
- Conducting research through various methods to identify a problematic situation or find the cause.
- Undertake complete job evaluation exercise to design and develop a grading system.
- Design and develop a performance management system with related key performance indicators.
- Support the implementation of the developed tools in line with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Providing advice and recommendations to HR personnel for the resolution of daily issues.
- Master’s in business administration or Strategic Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration in either Human Resources or Social Sciences
- Min 10-15 years’ experience as a Senior HR Consultant
- Experience in project management preferably HR related
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods, and best practices
- Solid understanding of research methods and analysis
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of human resource IT (ATS, Payroll etc.)
- Ability to strategize and develop HR Strategic plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- A confident and positive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- A professional manner.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- The ability to work well in a team.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement