1 year ago
Industry: Advertising & Visual Communication
Role: Human Resource
Salary Range: Confidential
BUDGET: Ksh 40,500 Gross
Our client is an industry leader in visual communication in the East African region, with roots dating back to over 30 years. They operate a state-of-the-art facility with expertise in petroleum retail, automotive, financial, leisure, and health care sectors. With their highly experienced and qualified teams, they are able to meet the diverse needs of any interior or exterior branding concepts. Our client is looking to fill the position of an HR Assistant
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain manual and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as a point of contact between employees and management.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of employee physical file records.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Assist with the Implementation of Safety Policy within the Company.
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (required).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an HR assistant (required).
- Must be registered with IHRM (required).
- Exposure to labor and employment laws.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office (Ms-Word & Ms-Excel), and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
IF YOU DON'T HEAR FROM US BY 5 PM ON MONDAY 25/07/2022, CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION UNSUCCESSFUL.
NB: Flexi-Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.