1 year ago
Industry: Computer and information technology
Role: Information technology
Salary Range: Confidential
Position: Technical Consultant
Reports to: The Chief Executive Officer
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our Client identifies leading business management software solutions that address local business challenges in the market. They source and implement these best-in-class software solutions to end-users. They are seeking an ideal candidate for this position who is highly competent in multiple programming languages and is yet willing to learn in order to expand with our growing business and suite of solutions. You must be a self-driven and a highly motivated individual.
- Design and build computer programs with multiple programming languages, that power various digital infrastructure systems
- Analyze market trends, monitor competition, and follow current developments in the industry.
- Collaborate with other departments and cross-functional teams to come up with ideas and strategies to increase traffic and revenue.
- Test and evaluate new programs while also deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Create data storage and retrieval systems, troubleshoot database issues, and implement database recovery procedures and safety protocols.
- Developing reports based on data, customizing elements of the business management software system, adjusting the user interface and usability of the software, and updating the best practices guidelines
- Management (to include setup and monitoring) of the AWS server
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred; demonstrated equivalent education and/or experience is acceptable
- Min 3 years’ experience in software development
- Full stack developer (must be able to demonstrate experience with both front and back-end development)
- Database management experience working closely with AWS cloud and using database language, especially PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of the software solutions industry is an added advantage
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and unmanaged drive
- Ability to work in a Team and works well under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability, strong judgment, and the ability to deliver high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure
- Very high work ethics and personal integrity