Pre Sales Consultant
Posted 2 months ago
Industry: Computer and information technology
Position: Pre-Sales Consultant
Reports to: Business Development Manager
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our Client identifies leading business management software solutions that address local business challenges in the market. They source and implement these best-in-class software solutions to end-users. They are seeking a dynamic pre-sales consultant for their eProcurement suite of software products. The right candidate for this position is self-driven, detail and goal-oriented, and has experience in the financial business process management software solutions model.
- Attract, nurture, and convert potential prospects through sales pitches, lead generation, and lead scoring while ensuring high levels of closing
- Analyze market trends, monitor competition, and follow current developments in the industry.
- Collaborate with other departments and cross-functional teams to come up with ideas and strategies to increase traffic and revenue.
- Prepare and complete relevant material and paperwork regarding sales and client’s interactions
- Establish and maintain a healthy, long-term relationship with clients to generate repeat business and referrals.
- Demonstrate acute awareness of customer requirements, consumer behavior, market trends, and emerging issues and propose appropriate solution
- Prepare compelling visuals and reports for products and sales, and spearhead presentations and demos for the platform(s)
- Demonstrate how our client’s software solutions present a unique value and edge to address the business needs of our prospects
- Employ various marketing strategies, awareness campaigns, and promotions for company products using the various available platforms, in both digital, print, and other forms
- Strong functional understanding of our solutions with the ability to discuss, prep, and demonstrate business process flows to prospects and clients
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with a track record of success in marketing and selling business process management and/or ERP solutions
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in finance or procurement preferred; equivalent education and/or experience is acceptable
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to contribute to a solid and dynamic team and work well with others
- Must possess strong presentation skills with the ability to establish rapport quickly with potential customers
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Knowledge of the software solutions industry is an added advantage
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability, strong judgment, and the ability to deliver high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Must be able to work under extreme pressure
- Very high work ethics and personal integrity